ALL NOTARY PUBLIC SERVICES PROVIDED
Prompt, efficient and professional notarial services by an experienced Notary Public and Solicitor.
Conveniently located at Springwood Queensland just off the M1.
- Don’t just come into the office unannounced, you will need to call and make an appointment first.
- You will need to show the Notary evidence of identity, similar to 100 point bank requirements e.g. a current and valid passport or driver’s licence with photographic identification.
- The Notary may be able to provide a fee estimate over the telephone but, until the Notary sees the document(s) and matter in hand, it is often not possible to give an accurate fee estimate.
- If the document is not in English, you will need to establish whether the Notary will require a translation to be obtained first. Usually, provided the person signing the document can read the document a translation may not be necessary.
- The Notary will need to be satisfied that you understand the document you are signing. If you do not understand the contents of the document, you may need legal advice from the another Lawyer or the Notary himself (given that Notaries Public in Queensland are all lawyers).
- You should give the Notary any instructions you may have received from the foreign country so that the Notary can endeavour to ensure that the requirements of the foreign country are satisfied.
- If you are able to email a copy of the required document to the Notary before your visit, this will save time and possibly expense.
DIRECTIONS & INFORMATION –
The Notaries office is situated at Family Lawyers & Mediation Services at Pacific Place, 10 Old Chatswood Road, Springwood. If you have any difficulty locating our office don’t hesitate to contact us on 3804 3244 and our friendly staff will provide you with directions. There is ample parking available both open and undercover. Please note that our building has a ground and first floor. Our offices are on the first floor with stairs leading to our office (there are no lift facilities).
- Travelling south on the M1 take exit 23 and as you enter into Old Chatswood Road the 1st driveway on your left is the entry into the Pacific Place Complex. BMW Motorline is on the opposite side of the road. Our office is on the top floor of the building immediately to your left which also houses the Quest Newspapers Office of the Albert and Logan News.
- If you are on the Springwood service road travelling south then you will need to enter the roundabout at the corner of Barbarella Drive and Chatswood Road and take the 3rd exit into the complex. You will see a sign for Tender Disposals which is also located within the Pacific Place complex. As you drive into the complex continue on until you see the Family Lawyers and Mediation Services sign on the building directly in front of you.
- Travelling north on the M1 you can follow the signs leading to IKEA and at the roundabout adjacent to IKEA you need to take the roundabout turn right into Paradise Road under the M1 (Pacific Highway) and continue on to the roundabout at the intersection of Chatswood Road – turn left (1st exit) and continue on until you get to the 2nd roundabout which is the corner of Barbarella Drive and Chatswood Road and take the 1st exit into the complex.
Please note that it is not possible to enter the complex from Old Chatswood Road travelling towards the Pacific Highway with the only entry into the complex being available travelling from the M1 into Old Chatswood Road.
It’s best to plan ahead and we suggest that you consult your preferred online direction software to assist you in arriving safely at our offices.