BRISBANE QUEENSLAND NOTARY SERVICES
Our notarial services include:
Attestation of documents and certification of their due execution for use in Australia and internationally for both companies and private individuals:
- Witnessing affidavits, statutory declarations, powers of attorney, contracts, international Wills and other documents for use in Australia and internationally
- Certification of copy documents for use in Australia and internationally
- Certification of original documents for production overseas
- Preparation and certification of powers of attorney, wills, deeds, contracts and other legal documents for use internationally
- Preparation of Life Certificates
- Acknowledgements for use in the USA
- Administering of oaths for use in Australia and internationally
- Exemplification of official documents for use internationally
- Preparation of ships’ protests
- Noting and protesting of bills of exchange
We can help by post!
If you are seeking certification that copies of documents are true copies of the originals you can post us your original documents (Ensuring that you use a secure method) together with the appropriate fees and outlays and we can then certify the documents as true copies. Contact us first with your requirements. We can also arrange for lodging of the document/s with the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, collect the documents and send them to you by post. There will be additional government fees if we obtain an Apostille from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Witnessing Execution of Documents.
Your personal attendance is required where your identity and/or signature are required to be witnessed or attested to. When attending our offices make sure you bring at least the following identifying documents:
- Your Passport and
- Your Drivers license or other photographic identification.
Following the notarising of your copy documents at our office we can arrange for lodging of the document/s with the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, collect the documents and send/provide them to you.
Commercial/Company & Law Firm Notary Services
- Certificates explaining Australian divorce law, property law and probate law where required for overseas use;
- Certification of registration of Australian companies;
- Certificates of Good Standing for Australian companies;
- Preparation of Powers of Attorney in public form; and
- by prior arrangement the Notary will attend at your company premises (travelling and out of office fees will apply).
Contact us for more information about our fees and services. It is often necessary for the Notary to view the document before a quote of fees can be given.